Monday, June 22, 2009

8 Things!

Peachkins tagged me this, thanks a lot sis!

8 Things I'm looking Forward To:

♥ Our fourth year wedding anniversary
♥ Lance 2nd Birthday
♥ Having my own laptop
♥ My brother and mom’s arrival this year end
♥ A facial cleaning and foot spa
♥ Grand reunion with high school friends next year
♥ Escapade to Boracay probably next year
♥ Purchasing our own lot (kapag may budget na…)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

♥ Had a half-day off from work
♥ Went to an eye center for Lance’ check up
♥ Bought a take out lunch at Jollibee
♥ Dropped by at my BIL’s bake shop
♥ Woke up at dawn
♥ Delivered bread for my BIL
♥ Cooked breakfast for me and hubby
♥ Visited our house in CSFP

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

♥ Build our own barong-barong (house)

♥ Establish a business (a bakery shop)
♥ Resignation
♥ Super travel within the country
♥ Travel abroad after doing the above
♥ Sleep for 8-10 hours
♥ Get slim/ sexy

♥ Have my teeth braces

8 TV Shows I Watch:

♥ Jollitown (Lance loves Jollibee)
♥ 24 oras
♥ Tayong Dalawa
♥ Eat Bulaga
♥ All about Eve
♥ Showbiz News Ngayon (SNN)
♥ Zorro
♥ Fated to Love You (Korea Novela that just ended)

8 People I Tag:

♥ Jhona
♥ Mye
♥ Monique
♥ Shy
♥ Eymi
♥ Chris
♥ Ka
♥ Beth

3 comments:

Chris said...

thanks for tagging me.. ive done this already before... :)

SHY said...

Thanks for the award..I don´t much visit this blog of mine since I was so busy making my new blog at http://sarwen.blogspot.com and http://sbocua.blogspot.com I hope we can exchange links with my new blog.. I will post your tag now and thanks mwah!

Mye said...

thanks shar! welcome back!

will do it later! =)

8 Things!

  • Posted: 4:34 PM
  • |
  • Author: SHARQUE
  • |
  • Filed under: Tags

Peachkins tagged me this, thanks a lot sis!

8 Things I'm looking Forward To:

♥ Our fourth year wedding anniversary
♥ Lance 2nd Birthday
♥ Having my own laptop
♥ My brother and mom’s arrival this year end
♥ A facial cleaning and foot spa
♥ Grand reunion with high school friends next year
♥ Escapade to Boracay probably next year
♥ Purchasing our own lot (kapag may budget na…)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

♥ Had a half-day off from work
♥ Went to an eye center for Lance’ check up
♥ Bought a take out lunch at Jollibee
♥ Dropped by at my BIL’s bake shop
♥ Woke up at dawn
♥ Delivered bread for my BIL
♥ Cooked breakfast for me and hubby
♥ Visited our house in CSFP

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

♥ Build our own barong-barong (house)

♥ Establish a business (a bakery shop)
♥ Resignation
♥ Super travel within the country
♥ Travel abroad after doing the above
♥ Sleep for 8-10 hours
♥ Get slim/ sexy

♥ Have my teeth braces

8 TV Shows I Watch:

♥ Jollitown (Lance loves Jollibee)
♥ 24 oras
♥ Tayong Dalawa
♥ Eat Bulaga
♥ All about Eve
♥ Showbiz News Ngayon (SNN)
♥ Zorro
♥ Fated to Love You (Korea Novela that just ended)

8 People I Tag:

♥ Jhona
♥ Mye
♥ Monique
♥ Shy
♥ Eymi
♥ Chris
♥ Ka
♥ Beth